OSE Crash Course
From Open Source Ecology
Revision as of 00:44, 1 March 2017 by Marcin
Required reading for all OSE Developers and potential developers:
To find out about OSE's work, study these top 9 resources if you are interested in becoming an OSE Developer:
- GVCS TED Talk - the talk that brought OSE to the world stage at TED.
- Open Building Institute Kickstarter - latest effort from 2016, intended to make affordable ecological housing widely accessible. Builds on the GVCS tool set.
- OSE Specifications - the design principles behind what we do
- OSE Development Process - the agile process that we use for open source product development
- Extreme Manufacturing - radically efficient, module based, parallel swarming model of social production for rapid builds
- Distributive Enterprise - OSE is pioneering this new economic paradigm for the open source economy
- Roadmap - 20 year plan of OSE to transcend artificial scarcity
- Critical Path - current year's plan
- OSE Developers - invitation to people who want to help take us there
(Crash course on OSE was a crash course up to 2013)