Bioplastic Extruder/Research Development
|Home | Research & Development | Bill of Materials | Manufacturing Instructions | User's Manual | User Reviews|
Cellophane is reformulated cellulose (wood), produced via an acid and base dunk of sawdust. This may be used in glazing. Car bodies may be made; the original car bodies for Ford were soybean-derived bioplastics.
Polylactic acid (PLA) can be made by fermenting starch or with hay in silage.
Mycelium can be placed in a mold with grain husks, wheat straw or any of a wide variety of other biomass (with different end product results) and be made into a variety of useful products, including a durable closed cell foam substitute.
- plastics extrusion
- Wikipedia: Plastics Extrusion
- Wikipedia: Thermoforming
- Wikipedia: Vacuum Forming
- Wikipedia: Injection Molding
- Strictly Extrusion
- Society of Plastics Engineers
- SPE Online Technical Library
- Waste Plastic Extruder: Literature Review
- Plastic Extrusion & Molding
- Upper Austria Green Biorefinery
- Polyethylene from Ethanol