Distributive Enterprise Webinar
The main focus of this webinar is technical development of OSE's Distributive Enterprises, with a byproduct of publicity and rabblerousing.
Format and Protocol
The standard format involves leading producer/entreprenuer practitioners who are selected with an explicit request to opensource their business model or to assist OSE in opensourcing our business model for a given enterprise. This may be easy with individuals who work openly, so if it is too difficult to get meaningful insights from a a given individual, that individual must be bypassed. The interviewee must agree to work openly, ie, that their webinar may be broadcast on Google Hangouts on Air.
The standard format is:
- Topic introduction and framing within OSE's DE creation.
- Provides overview of OSE's current Business Model, and submits it for review to presenter and participants.
- Invites others to participate in developing the same DE in parallel, based on riding coattails of knowhow and developing the enterprise collaboratively.
- Sharing of technical knowhow - preferably in an interactive format where we get to ask questions specifically related to DE on the respective subject
- Short Q&A for the presenter at the end, open to webinar participants.
Code of Conduct
See sample at  for a template.
Webinar is organized by OSE's EIRs.
Sessions aim to include technical, operations, and economic aspects of each topic, and are geared towards the creation of Distributive Enterprise.
Schedule, week 1-20:
- Compost Chicken on Steroids with Geoff Lawton - Compost Chicken Operation basics - the State Farm Economist we met in S. Missouri
- Compost Chicken Operations 101-
- Turkey Raising 101 -
- Design & Build of Chicken Incubator 101-
- How to run a Regenerative 2000 laying chickens Operation - South Africa guy
- Fair Share Farm -
- Keyline Plow Design
- Open Source Tractor Design 101
- Tractor Construction Set FreeCAD
- Kansas City Local Food Initiatives 101 -
- Robotic Weeder Design 101 - Tom Griffing or IBEX UK