From Open Source Ecology
(Redirected from Power)
Links to research on various electrical components of the GVCS.
Universal Power Supply
- Fuel-based Generators
- Gas Fuel
- Liquid Fuels
- Human Generators
- Solar PV
- Steam Engine
- Sterling Engines
- Wind Turbine
- Battery Chemistry
- Electrical energy storage
- 4 Prong 240V 30/50A socket to 3 Prong 240V 30/50A receptacle instructions (for miller generator conversion)
- Use 3 strand (3+ground) 6 gauge wire.
- For 4 prong socket:
- Connect bare copper ground to round, top prong
- Connect white to bottom, square prong
- Connect black & red (hot) leads to side, square prongs
- For 3 prong receptacle
- Connect bare copper ground to center, square prong
- Connect red & black leads to other two prongs
- Cut white lead at base of plug. Do not attach.