OSE Developer based in Grafton, NH, USA. I'm interested in self-sufficiency and being able to fix my tools.
- Assemble the Prusa i3 MK3 - expecting kit arrival mid-February
- Build the OSE Universal Axis CNC system.
The first product I want to manufacture and sell are circuit boards.
- SiFive Freedom E310 SoC
- ICE40HX FPGA
Side project is to build a aluminum forge and start amassing ingots made from aluminum cans.
Experiment with and document making various alloys and their properties. Also heat treating.
- Setup rolling mill and make some aluminum wire from ingots.
- Drill Press:
- purchase steel pipe
- forge base and other parts from aluminum
- 3d print any other components
- attaching drill i already own
- DC Motor from scratch:
- 3D printed parts
- hand made aluminum wire, https://www.achrnews.com/articles/83673-copper-vs-aluminum-windings-in-motors
- wound by hand / drill
- all other components purchased (magnets, fasteners, etc)
- aluminum forged body
- hand made dc motor
- buy any components that can't be forged from aluminum or 3D printed in plastic
- Stepper motor:
- building on experience of DC motor
- uses my own stepper motors, dc motors, robot board
- 3d print + forge mobile base
- purchase steel pipe for vertical structure
- purchase cameras for vision
- OSEDev - live
- OSEDev Workbench - in progress
- OSE Market - starting after OSEDev Workbench
- OSEDev Kit - pending OSE Market
- OSE Coin - pending OSE Market and further development of Duniter
- Shopaid - planning
- Autoclaved aerated concrete
- CNC Torch Table - following development very closely
- MicroTrac - following development very closely, attending workshops
All the stuff I've picked up from 2015 & 2017 OSE tractor build workshops (welding, torching, grinding, cutting/drilling, etc).
Fluent in Ukrainian and Russian.