Software for agriculture
From Open Source Ecology
- AgroSense - (formerly CloudFarming) farm planning with ISOBUS support
- AquaCrop - for determining a farm's water needs
- Open source crop planning software
- HMeter, for hydroponics. Described as "a combination of hardware and software used to monitor and control a hydroponic garden. Measures, logs, and charts: pH, EC, Temp, Res Depth, Light. Controls pumps, lamps, and fill/flush. It can contact the user via email or pager. (Project no longer updated)"
- Proposed: Open source software for permaculture